Saturday 5 September 2015

'Hi,and welcome to the world famous 'Personal Survival Blog'.
Actually,it's not really famous-I'm only just starting.
As one boxing commentator said 'He's not even a household name in his own household!'
My aim here is to basically write down,and hopefully learn,a little bit about personal survival.
I'm not in any way,shape or form a 'survival expert'-but when it comes to our own PERSONAL survival,we've each got different strategies,aims and ideas.
In this way,I guess I am an expert-in MY OWN personal survival.

We live in rapidly changing times,with many threats and complications to survival,as well as surely many possibilities,too.
Hopefully,in researching,analyzing,EXPERIMENTING(!)and discussing-something can be learned.
By me.
And if anyone else gets even the smallest thing from reading this blog-it's an added extra.'

'Derek Crankshaft'
http://personalsurvivalblog.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/hola.html

No comments:

Post a Comment